The Catholic Identity Conference will be held in Weirton, West Virginia, 27-29 October 2017.
This year's conference features two bishops and priests from the three largest traditional orders.
The conference will begin with a Traditional Latin Pontifical Low Mass offered by His Excellency, Bishop Athanasius Schneider, ORC, Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Mary Most Holy in Astana, Kazakhstan. Bishop Schneider will also give a talk at the conference.
The keynote address will be delivered by His Excellency, Chorbishop Anthony Spinosa, Rector of the Basilica and National Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon in North Jackson, Ohio.
Priests from the Society of Saint Pius X, the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter, and the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest will also speak at the conference.
The Catholic Identity Conference was conceived as a forum to bring the various strands of Catholic Tradition together to exchange ideas, address current issues, and meet each other to discuss the various viewpoints held by the conference participants and attendees. With daily Traditional Latin Masses and a broad range of speakers, this year's conference promises to be a spiritually fulfilling and intellectually rewarding event.
Conference speakers include:
- Bishop Athanasius Schneider, ORC - Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Mary Most Holy in Astana, Kazakhstan;
- Dr. John Rao - Author, Associate Professor of History at St. John's University, New York City, and Director of The Roman Forum;
- Michael Matt - Editor of The Remnant;
- Canon Aaron Huberfeld, Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest, Rector of St. Mary's Oratory, Wausau, Wisconsin;
- Christopher Ferrara - Author, President of American Catholic Lawyers Association, Inc.;
- Fr. Jonathan Loop, SSPX - Principal of Immaculate Conception Academy, Post Falls, Idaho;
- Edward Pentin - Rome correspondent for the National Catholic Register;
- Fr. Gregory Pendergraft, FSSP - Pastor of St. Stephen of Hungary Church, Allentown, Pennsylvania;
- Chorbishop Anthony Spinosa - Rector of the Basilica and National Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon, North Jackson, Ohio;
- Elizabeth Yore - International Child Protection Attorney.
For additional information and to register go here.
View the three minute promotional video here.
UPDATE: Audio CD's are available from Oltyn Library Services here. On-Demand video available from The Remnant here.