|Clergy & religious participants at Catholic Identity Conference 2017|
Catholic Identity Conference 2018 will be held in Weirton, West Virginia, 2-4 November. In addition to daily Traditional Latin Mass and opportunities for confession, this year's conference will feature an array of speakers from various backgrounds: professors, authors, lawyers, journalists, and clergy.
Featured speakers include priests from the Society of Saint Pius X, the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter, and the Institute of the Good Shepherd.
The conference will begin with a High Mass offered by Fr. Gregory Penderfraft, FSSP, for All Souls Day. The opening talk will be delivered by Chorbishop Anthony Spinosa, Rector of the Basilica and National Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon, and Professor Roberto De Mattei will deliver the keynote address at the Saturday evening dinner.
The Catholic Identity Conference continues to be a unique forum for a broad spectrum of Traditional Catholic viewpoints.
Here is the complete list of speakers who will discuss current issues in the Church:
- Chorbishop Anthony Spinosa - Rector of the Basilica and National Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon, North Jackson, Ohio;
- Dr. John Rao - Author, Associate Professor of History at St. John's University, New York City, and Director of The Roman Forum;
- Matt Gaspers - Associate Editor, Catholic Family News;
- Mike Church - Host of The Mike Church Show;
- Fr. Hugues Beaugrand, IBP - Traditional Latin Mass chaplain Hollister and Pismo Beach, California;
- Diane Montagna - Rome Correspondent, LifeSiteNews, official English language translator of the Archbishop Vigano Testimony;
- Fr. Jonathan Loop, SSPX - Principal of Immaculate Conception Academy, Post Falls, Idaho;
- Michael Matt - Editor of The Remnant;
- Roberto De Mattei - Historian, Author, President of the Lepanto Foundation, Rome, Italy;
- Fr. Gregory Pendergraft, FSSP - Pastor of St. Stephen of Hungary Church, Allentown, Pennsylvania;
- Peter Baklinski - LifeSiteNews Journalist, Senior Staff Member;
- Elizabeth Yore - International Child Protection Attorney;
- Christopher Ferrara - Author, President of American Catholic Lawyers Association, Inc.; and
- Joining by pre-recorded message, Bishop Athanasius Schneider, ORC - Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Mary Most Holy in Astana, Kazakhstan.
For additional information and to register, visit the Catholic Identity Conference website.